ardent

deathwish

Roman

gems
size
build
player
06-19-2014, 04:27 AM

As Melody rushed towards her, she took in the ecstatic girls words with a gentle wave of her tail, and soft words. "I am glad you are unharmed." She murmured. Melody moved to quickly introduce Roman to her father. Ah, her father, and not her mate. She introduced him as Flameson Ethero, and Roman's eyes widened slightly. Surely this wasn't the same Flamesong that Erani had spoken of. This would require a conversation with Qanik... before Roman merely accepted him. She owed her Praetor that much. She smiled in greeting at the male, as he stepped up and began to speak. He reintroduced himself, and she smiled warmly- nodding. He went to speak, asking not to be judged by familial ties, and her expression grew confused. What on earth was he talking about?

She glanced at Melody, and something finally clicked. Melody looked so much like Fugue- the wolf who had raped her. She always knew that she was similar to another but she wasn't sure who. With Flamesong's words, her smile slowly faded, her heart growing heavy. Would everything always be a constant reminder of that day? Her ears flattened as her father apologized for his son, and she wondered if it would be rude to silence him.

As she was about too- he spoke again, this time explaining that Fugue was now dead. Where as one wolf may have felt joy- she felt sick. She looked away from the pair, letting out a slow breath, before her violet gaze drifted back to Flamesong. "I forgave your son nearly a season ago. I have no reason to hold his actions against you- or Melody." Her voice was soft, but clipped. This wasn't a conversation that she felt like having. Wasn't she just getting a new start? "Fugue was a member of the Ebony pack, and when I was there on a meeting with the Queen, we spoke. He apologized profusely. I forgave him." She explained slightly, feeling like she owed that much to the father Fugue. Would everyone always see her as a victim? Would all of Alacritis learn what a fool she had been made into?

Speech,