ardent

Me And My Broken Heart

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
06-19-2014, 02:35 PM

After her howl was gone into the air, Silveris stood there, her body shaking, unsure what she was waiting for. Was she waiting for Emery? That could be a possibility. She was afraid to close her eyes, and her her fur was bristling with fear. Whenever she blinked or closed her eyes and tried to relax, the skull was there, and the fear made her open her eyes again and begin to shiver once more. She wasn't sick anymore, but she wondered if there was anything to the death of that wolf she had missed; dried blood, splattered on the cold ground? Pieces of fur scattered throughout the cave, bones laying there, waiting to be picked through? She wasn't even helping herself with this. But what.....What if it was her mother? What if she had tried to look for her, and found that cave? What if Loccian was dead, what if her siblings were dead?

The brown and white girl was broken out of her thoughts by the scent of Emery, getting closer. Before she could move, he had crashed into her side and fell down. ?Ack!? Silveris stumbled a little, but it wasn't as bad as Emery, who had fell. When he spoke, tears flowed from Silveris's mismatched eyes, and she hardly managed to speak. "Emery......That cave......A wolf skull......It was awful, Emery........That wolf might have been missing......" More tears flowed down her face. "I didn't find my family.......What if that skull......." She couldn't bring herself to continue, and simply sat beside Emery, shivering and sad.

Talk like this