ardent

Enzo's Siblings~

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
06-19-2014, 07:26 PM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2014, 05:17 PM by Enzo.)
Im totally tempted since i have a species pass from xmas that i haven't used!

Name: Elsa
Appearance: A creature of perfection, her body will be graced with a coat of rich gold, unmatched anyother. Along her belly and chest, the gold will fade to a cream that also drips down the insides of her four powerful limbs. Eyes are colored with the purest of amber, gateways to her soul. The lioness will weigh in at a pleasing 260 pounds, with a length of 6.5 feet from nose to tail. Her body is the epitome of strength, taunt muscles lie beneath her pelt, waiting to strike. Her skull will be broad like most lions, with rounded ears perched carefully atop her crown.
Alignment: Chaotic Good?
Personality: She is a creature of habit, rarely straying from her usual routine. The woman is close to her siblings, never straying far from them. Unlike Enzo, she will be a pleasant creature until you cross her, in which case you will probably end up mauled. Once she considers you a friend, she is a friend for life, and will always come to your defense. However, no one comes before her family.
RP Sample:
Future plans:
Can you pay for them?: yes, got a species pass :D
Other:

Note from Andy: As far as I'm concerned, she's accepted <3