Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-19-2014, 06:44 PM
She would smile and looked to him with her kind, emerald pools shinning from the sunlight. He appeared to have been from the north, just like her, and his coat was suited perfectly for it just like her ebony, and bushy coat. He had asked her, her name and where she was from. She was kind of embarrassed to answer, but might as well do so since the fae was addressed. "My name is Esperanza, but those who know me just call me Esper, and I am from Glaciem, a brood that Isardis had ranked." She said with a somewhat smile, but sadness could also be seen.

The femme placed her cranium upon her forepaws and could hear the sounds of ducks that were late flying south. She was not sure why, but she knew that it was to be cold where they were from, and the snow would be making its presence known almost everywhere it goes. Her black coat looked like a dark red color in the sunlight from what it seemed like to her, but, she doubted that it was that color right now.

"May I ask what your name is and what pack you are from?" She had asked with kindness and interest. She had not seen this male before, so maybe he was new to this land? The fae wasn't sure, but she hoped that he would like her just as much as she was starting to like him. He was a kind wolf like herself, perhaps they could be friends?