Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-19-2014, 07:32 PM

Esperanza. It was unlike anything the male had ever heard. From his original home, everyone was named from the first letter of the parents names. You were to pair up with that of the same first initial and then name your children of that letter as well. Chrono was plagued with that, where his brother however was able to have a name on the opposite end of the line. Murrell.

Though these thoughts still stabbed his heart, his smile was never touched. He brought his chin to his chest was his eyes closing. "Esper," His gentle butt low voice touching the air, "Chrono, I'm from Tortuga. As for rank?" His throat let out a quiet smirk and his mixed eyes lit up again, "Beats me, whatever a hunter is."

Chrono absolutely hated authority, he only came out on this "hunting mission" on is own free will. He wasn't sure if Roman knew he had even left. He might have smarted his way into the pack through his friendly mask, but sure didn't mean he would listen to anything the queen said. Or anyone for that matter.

Chrono waited for Esper to speak anything else, but despite what ever she would have said, he jumped up and around her to face the direction of the trail leading it's way to the top. "Come on, let's go up before the sun goes down!"

Walk "Talk" Think