Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-19-2014, 08:37 PM

The female came up beside him, but before long she took off on her own. Chrono slowed until he came to a pause. His head tilted as Esper rode herself into the bushes. His paws gently padded along the path of the fem, trying not to disturb her as he tried to discover what she was doing. She then jumped from the brush, Chrono jumping and hold his front paw close to his chest as his ear went flat. He heard a short scream from an elk before he understood what was going on.

She was hunting.

He almost felt stupid, the male was a hunter and yet he couldn't figure out what the girl was doing, let alone could he smell the elk itself. But sure that came from the year of training himself survival, it wasn't like he hunted for fun.

He came to rest beside the girl, his rump only touching the ground. She offered he take the elk, and wash it off in water before bestowing it upon his packmates. He let out a single laugh before sighing and then speaking. "Heh, they can't tell me what to do." The red and purple orbs coming down on her, his smile slowly faded. His right paw touched the shoulder on top of the elk, "You take it, I'll find something on the way home." His smile returned and he brought his head back up to the sun that wwas setting on the horizon.

"I wouldn't mind taking a bite though."

Walk "Talk" Think