ardent

BREAK ME DOWN

Zara

gems
size
build
player
06-19-2014, 10:02 PM

ooc;; I want to spar with someone who isn't afraid of scarring and will take hits because I will take sever damage with this girl. I want there to be blood EVERYWHERe

It was building, rage and madness bubbling up beneath the surface and ready to explode forward. Massive beast twitched and seethed, the tension rolling off her in waves that could very well knock over another who dared to approach her. Head was hung low, nose dragging only a few inches above the ground, solid white eyes flittering too and fro as if scanning the battlefield. She wanted to taste blood, she needed to carve this madness into the flesh of another. Pelt rippled, barely containing the massive beast that slumbered beneath all the muscle and flesh. Everything was wrong, everything felt wrong. She felt like she needed to rip her flesh apart and shed her skin. She needed to be
reborn. Teeth clacked together as jaws worked, clenching and unclenching as salivating jaws snapped at the air. She needed to carve this madness into the flesh of another, she need to feel. And so she would walk, lumbering form heading for the dead centre of the battleground, moving straight for the section of land she had sparred on so many times before. She knew this area, had fought in it even before her sight had fled her. Head would lift as her paws found even ground, shoulders rolling back to stretch out tense muscles. Yes? This would do perfectly. Head tipped back, a solumn howl slithering from vocals to call for a battle. Not a spar. A battle. She wanted to bleed.