ardent

EYES ON FIRE

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
06-19-2014, 10:06 PM

She would make idle apologies, though she had nothing to apologize for and apologies wouldn't bring her brother back. So she would simply smile, but Vi was already continuing, complimenting her decision on placing Maija as her secondary. "I plan to keep the pack fairly neutral, no crazies though. And of course I'll be involved in your slave trade still, I'm only going to have one wolf oversee the slaves, and then several care takers, keep everyone else out of loop." She hoped Vi would approve, though if she didn't, the Queen wasn't about to change her mind. Suddenly, her friends demeanor would change, ears flipping back against her skull, a shy smile playing on her red lips. She would lean forward, curious to know what had her Vi so tied up. But she never expected the words that came out of the red woman's mouth. She had always known that Vi and Des were a thing and cared deeply for each other. But it seemed Vi was swaying. "Well first of all, who this is mystery wolf?" Her crown would tip to the side, a faintest of smirks playing on her lips before fading. Her friend wanted advice. "Vi, I don't even have a man in my life, how in the hell can I offer advice?" She would shake her head before dropping her gaze, a small frown playing on her lips.

"Talk" "You" Think