gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
06-20-2014, 10:09 AM

Ara would prevent her from stumbling as the two would slowly make it to the den entrance with out incident. As Novel's form settled Ara would mirror her, still offering a steady support. She would lean onto the taller girl's shoulder, her head fitting into the crook of her neck. Her gaze would stay upon the open skies and the birth of the day's sun. Her voice was curious though, she would realize that it was not family that had kept themselves with her. Instead this girl she called her friend risked her life to stay by her side. "Of course I was, Did you think I would leave you?"
Novel didn't know what she thought. First she was in awe that someone, not even blood related to her, had stayed with her during the awful sickness. She knew she couldn't have been an easy patient. A smile would curl up her lips as she let her gaze find its way to Ara's features. "no.. i mean.. I don't know what I thought. I guess I hadn't expected to wake up next to you." She was kind of awkward as the words poured from her mouth unfiltered. "Thank you."

"Speech" Think "Elohim"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]