gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
06-20-2014, 03:42 PM

The two had spent so long together now they were a bigger presence in each other's lives than their parents had been. They had fallen in love at a young age and now ageing their love had certainly not lessened at all and Novel's description was simply perfect. Ahlon had certainly encouraged the belief of soul mates, perhaps not been quite so intelligent when it came with trying to pair them but if anyone was a model for that belief it certainly could be Novel and Dutiron.

To be honest Dutiron hadn't thought a lot about the future, the only thing he was sure of was that it simply had to have Novel in it. There'd once been a time he thought he'd never leave Ahlon and now here he was in Ludicael instead, at that point he thought he wouldn't lead again and yet he and Novel had found themselves in a position of power once more. The future clearly was unexpected in many elements.

The scent of Novel's heat had certainly been present the entire time, more obvious now as the wind wrapped around them but even so his thoughts for the future still wouldn't quite echo his mate's just yet. "I'm not sure." He would respond to his mate's words honestly though tone still warm. "The present has certainly taken us down paths I wouldn't have expected, probably best not to try and predict the future."