gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
06-20-2014, 02:12 PM

Novel scarcely had anything to base her love upon. Her father had practically forced Poem to marry him, and it could be easy to say there was no love at all. Poem had been more of a captive that had learned to obsess over her captor. It was a wonder that Novel could grow and find her own way in life with how dark a start she had been given at first. She could forget her parents relationship however, to focus on her own. She and Dutiron had been given a second chance, and she would not squander it.
Her mind would also wander to when she had confessed her love to him, the odd feelings the two of them had shared as well as the awkwardness of it. Their relationship had smoothed considerably. She'd lived with him long enough that the two of them had become even more of two halves of a whole. "I only speak the truth, my love" She would rumble under his chin, enjoying the close contact she would have with him. "I'm sure I would perish with out you." she would laugh lightly, nuzzling him again.

"Speech"