gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
06-20-2014, 12:19 PM
Training thread for Novella! if anyone pops in I'm going to post Novel as often as i can

Strength would return to the queen, her muscles felt right and her fur would return it's sheen. She didn't have need of long periods of sleep, and she'd even caught a rabbit completely on her own. As soon as that task had been done Novel the first knew it was time to fulfill her promise to her young daughter. Novel would worry only slightly about the training, she would be learning as much as Novella was. Before when she had trained Song the lessons had been intense and demanding. She knew no other way. Teaching Novella today would be an odd experience for her.
Alabaster paws would carry her into an area of the mangrove that was less vegetated. The cold of the winter had taken most plants, so teaching her of herbs was more than likely out of the question. Today would be more actions than plant memorization. Like how to clean a would, or set a bone. Her features would tilt back slightly as a howl was loosed from her mouth. She would call her daughter, and anyone who wished to learn, to her.

"Speech"