Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-20-2014, 01:21 PM

The male let the blood of the elk soak into his gums, the blood tasting bitter instead of sweet. He lifted his head up to see Esper looking up at the stars. He then let his stomach hit the ground softly to lay next to the fae.

Why don't I take orders. It wasn't a question but a statement in his mind. Sure he was pretty open about just about anything, but he refused to speak of his time before, about his family. He rarely even thought about it because it hurt him.

The face of his brother the day Chrono had left him crushed under the stone, it couldn't be taken from his mind. That desperate face was more devastating than the sound of his father having his throat ripped out in the distance. Chrono had let all his emotions turn to hate and jealousy towards his brother that day, Murrell always did get everything Chrono couldn't.

"I can feel it in my blood." His maw let out with a lick of his lips. "I can feel that I shouldn't let others tell me how to live my life. Not so sure where it comes from."

Walk "Talk" Think