Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-20-2014, 01:32 PM

Despite the fact that no one else was present, it seemed that Novel would perhaps begin the lesson anyway, or at least enquire as to what Novella already knew. That was a relatively easy question to answer, the modest girl certainly didn't think much of her acquired skills and would have simply allowed her mother to take the lesson as she pleased regardless of what details had already been taught to her.

Healing first, and that was rather minimal knowledge, she would begin to run through her various experiences now. "I once helped Symphony with healing someone's wounds after a fight, but I didn't really know what I was doing." That didn't count but it'd been and experience, she vaguely remembered something being given for the pain and some paste that had been placed on the wounds though what herbs had been used she had no idea then or now. "Mostly Song taught us about the different uses of the mangroves and I've picked up a few basic bits from listening at the healing meeting, not a lot though."