gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
06-20-2014, 03:15 PM

It seemed Novella would take the informations easily, her nodding acceptance easy to see as her silence would beg her to continue. With no questions Novel would also nod, knowing her daughter in theory, could stop a wound from bleeding. "Now, you don't want a wound to sit open. I wont be able to show you any of the plants you can use but i will tell you what they are and what they look like. Once Spring returns we will have a lesson on plants." She was sure that her granddaughter Novel had stores of the plants she would talk about somewhere within reach, but she was not ready to overwhelm her daughter yet. "Horsetail is a plant that helps to bind a wound together, so the healing process can help to take over. You can find this spindly plaint near sandy-watery areas." She would really have to show her what these looked like soon, "If the wound is rather small you can use a lambs ear leaf to help close off the wound. The marshmallow plant may be applied to help a wound heal quicker." She would continue, wondering if it might become too much for Novella.

"Speech"