gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
06-20-2014, 03:43 PM

Novella would show no sign of confusion, and would take her information in stride. Once spring's life returned they would continue, but for now verbally learning would do her well. As she ahd mentions the three plants that had been talked about were to be applied to the wound, as Novella would comment she would be right. "I saw Symphony make a paste with some herb before, do you do it with all of them for wounds?" She would nod, "Yes, the three I've mentioned so far should go on the wound. You shouldn't chew the lambs ear though, that should just adhere to the small wound." As Novella would think correctly, not all herbs would be used topically. "If you add periwinkle and trillium to the paste that goes onto a wound it will help clean it and prevent an infection." Infection could be even more deadly than the original wound itself. "Many patients will experience pain as well. You'll want to give them wintergreen, for severe injuries. However if the pain is too much, a couple of poppy seeds will completely relieve them of any hurt." She would look more seriously to Novella then, "However, be careful of the dosage. It's also very addictive."

"Speech"