Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-20-2014, 05:49 PM
She would turn to look at him, green radioactive pools looking into his, eyes showing kindness and sincerity in them. The smell of the wind caught her senses as the blood from the elk wafted into her nostrils, causing a familiar yet bitter scent to stay lifted in the air. The cool air made her ebony fur and ears to move in the same direction as the wind was. She gave a small smile, but also showed seriousness in her smile when she looked to Chrono.

"Your pack, even though you do not take orders, wishes for you to achieve more. I have been trying to practice my healing abilities, and even though I may be a year older than you, you still have a lot to learn about being in one. Being in a pack is a lucky privilege that not many wolves say that they can be in. I may be a brood, but I hunt, and study a lot of herbs in case if there is something that happens away from the pack I would be prepared. Being a lone wolf is a lot harder than being in a pack, and you should be happy and be willing to help them, for they could have exiled you," her eyes showed sadness as she hung her head low, "Like my last pack before I came here had done to me."

She stood up and looked to the sky as a salty droplet trickled down her cheek and landed on the soft foliage. She turned her head back to him. "I may be a pack wolf like you, but, I still would be willing to die for my new pack despite the hardships I sometimes face with some of the males there. I have made a few friends here, and now, maybe, you should try and help your family, for one day, they will not be there for you, and we all need friends or we all die alone." Her eyes shimmered in the moonlight that was now starting to show, and walked downwind from the cliff, eyes closed as she walked.