ardent

Me And My Broken Heart

Emery

gems
size
build
player
06-20-2014, 09:25 PM

His friend was so scared, tears rolling down her face as she started to explain, though barely. He could make out what she was trying to say though. Within the cave they discovered she had found a wolf skull. A wolf who might have been missing. Perhaps even... Murdered? The girl even said that she hadn?t found her family... He would shake his head, getting to his paws and wrapping his head around the back of her neck in a gentle embrace. ?No,? He would say firmly. He didn?t want her to think like that. To think of the worst case scenario for his family. He wracked his mind for answers, finally speaking.

?It was a single skull, and you lost all of your family. Your siblings were younger, your mother would not have abandoned them, and they sounded close. They would not have left each other. It was another wolf, and somewhere out there, I am certain they are alive. They are out there... Like my mother is as well... And my siblings. We will see them again someday. I promise. We?ll keep searching for them together, Silveris. I?m here for you. I won?t leave you... We?ll figure this out.? Emery promised her.

"normal.
speech.
thought.
you."