Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
06-22-2014, 04:59 PM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2014, 09:14 PM by Helios I.)

Every day he woke up with the knowledge that he had failed, that Hermes had died because somewhere along the way he hadn?t been enough. It tore him apart every moment he thought upon it. Their little family was being torn apart because he hadn?t been strong enough to hold them together, Apollo had wandered off Gods knew where and Hermes who had been just within reach had still managed to catch sickness without his knowledge? In light of all this he had retreated inwards some, unable to face his own failure.
Truth be told adding to their family was the last thing on his mind.
They remained in silence for some time, his wife shaking gently against him as she cried. He refused to cry, to show any form of weakness, not when his wife needed him, he could not fail again! She finally spoke, pulling away and fixing him with her blank stare. He nodded numbly at first, unable to fully wrap his mind around her suggestion. As the thought finally wormed its way into his mind he was plagued with doubt.
In the end he could not deny her, not right now. If she needed this as much as it seemed he would give her all she asked for. ?I- I want that too.? He struggled to say, tongue feeling heavy but putting some optimism in his voice.

-fade to black-

talk, think

(Fading now because lolaf did the derp)