Maximous

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-22-2014, 04:35 PM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2014, 09:22 PM by Maximous.)

The man would hear Katja's call for help...he immediately grabbed everything he could carry that he might need. He hopped Callisto would come. One it would be an excellent lesson for her and if he needed more help than Katja she could help him.

He hadn't been taking his time but at the scent of blood the sense of urgency increased. His stride, already stretched would reach out even farther to increase his speed. At his arrival he would slide into a quick walk. Snow had been kicked up behind him the entire way here and now there were skid marks in the freezing substance. The cold would have slowed her bleeding...but the possibility of bleeding to death was still possible.

Her paw was gone, chewed off by the looks of it. However he would not waist the time asking about it now. He would place the wintergreen in front of the ivory woman and tell her to eat it. A fast explanation would be given. "It will ease any pain the snow hasn't already numbed."

Immediately after the explanation he would look at Callisto "I'm glad your here I need you to lift her leg high enough for me to place the horsetail over it properly but still low enough that while I'm not applying the herb Katja can keep pressure on it."

My other characters are Kathleen, Ravine, Soleil, and Phoenixa(not all are currently active)