Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah
06-21-2014, 08:46 AM

I can't feel the way I did before

Don't turn your back on me
The scent of blood touched Katja's nose as she patrolled the border. Alpha or not, they still had too few working members of the pack for her to not continue with this duty. But that blood-scent was not prey-scent, and the wolf-scent overlaying it was not Ebony-scent. Katja veered from her path toward the scent on the border. Just as the blood-scent was becoming nearly overwhelming from its proximity, a pained howl was heard, and Katja bounded forward at a swifter pace. She came into sight of the wounded wolf, and her quick eyes took in the scene. Hardly pausing for breath, the alpha lifted her head and howled out an emergency call for one of the healers to her position. She had seen this before, when she'd found her sister half-starved and trapped under a rock, forced to gnaw off her own leg to free herself. What was the first thing she'd been told? Pressure on the wound. Bounding across the border to meet the girl she immediately attempted to shoulder her off her feet and onto her side so that she could press her forepaws sharply against the torn arteries and veins that should have carried blood to the girl's missing foot. "What is your name, girl?" she asked the injured girl coolly. "Where do you come from?"

"Speech"
I won't be ignored

Time won't heal this damage anymore