gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
06-21-2014, 04:44 PM

The walk would continue as Novel led the pair up towards the top of the falls. The view would likely be lovely from up there, he hadn't actually taken a look himself yet though the view of Ludicael was hardly what he wished to focus on now and he had certainly gotten the impression that it wasn't quite what Novel was interested in either and yet still she would continue and obediently and longingly he would follow.

With nowhere else left to go she would eventually stop and Dutiron would reach her side, he would press himself close to her, and further loving licks would be placed upon her coat. The affection however wouldn't last long at all however as suddenly his mate would let out a loud shout, the volume certainly startling the man slightly.

Never had either of them made such declarations, at least not quite so loudly anyway though now she was giggling in that childish and sweet manner that so few had the opportunity to hear. "A little warning might be nice before shouting like that my love." He informed her, a playful wince still upon his face to exaggerate his point. "I do love to hear your voice, I wouldn't want to lose that joy." Though through his little joke the smile had once more returned to his face. Up here he'd feel no embarrassment though facing the pack later he would possibly feel a little foolish if any had heard the shout.