Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
05-02-2013, 08:16 PM

He had accepted her gesture, but it was only for a split second. He pulled away, wanting his space back, and she was fine with that. She just.. couldn't hold herself back sometimes. Inside she was a temptress capable of luring almost any man into her trap, but she didn't know it yet. She had her ways, and maybe someday, she would unleash them on Gerhardt, or any man for that matter. She wondered if they had ever mated before. Their kids were adopted, so... Maybe they hadn't? She would ask at a later time. He suggested rest, and the idea sounded marvelous, but she wouldn't rest here, at least not yet. Valhallans had set up a den for her, so in a way, she had her own little home there. Besides, there she could be alone and process all the information she had gotten today. Where would she stay here? Certainly she wouldn't be invited to his den, and she didn't want to be completely alone. At least in Valhalla she knew a select few. "A rest sounds nice. I have a den back in Valhalla, so id like to return there if you don't mind. I'll... see you around? Goodbye Gerhardt." With that the woman turned away, taking off toward Valhalla. -EXIT-

"Speech"

Speech,