Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-22-2014, 11:11 PM

Misha responded with exactly what the male expected "Oh no, it's yours, I don't deserve any" And so in his mind, that was the correct answer. Thats all she needed to say to win over her part of his pack deal. If she would have confessed her hunger, he would have told her he needed it all to himself.

But since she would pay mind to him instead of herself, "I get plenty of food every day. You take one."

His nose pointed to the deer on top, the fresher kill. "I told Roman I am no use but if to hunt. Seems like I don't do pretty bad to say so myself."

It seemed like he did get more meat than the other wolves in Tortuga. Sure he had only been here maybe five days, but his build was strong and thick. He had gotten two deer today, why would the others be having problems finding a meal? Maybe he was catching all the slow ones, or maybe he was getting them all. He thought about what it was like to survive on his own, without the knowledge of hunting, finding shelter, living off mother nature. His parents shut him out to begin with, he barely had food before he left and he had to teach himself how to hunt. Who knew he would be finding everyone's dinner one day.

Walk "Talk" Think