Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-23-2014, 08:55 AM
The Messenger - Linkin Park

And there it was. It seemed he'd finally snagged the girl's interest. Not without a small pinch of effort. But the words that she spoke where true. He could agree with them. Weather by choice or by happen stance, when the task of leading fell upon you, you forfeit yourself. Everything that you where, it all went out the window. It became your responsibility to be what your people needed you to be. If they needed a mother, you became their mother. Newol knew that first paw. And he would never forget it so long as he lived.

Now he meet the woman's gaze head on, his head lowering some in a display of respect. She'd struck a cord inside of him with her last statement. She might not understand it but there was a hint of gratitude in his facial expression. "Realize just how much that means. To be an Orphan's mother." And with that, his eyes dropped to his paws for a moment as he considered his next words. She wanted to know who he really was. And he knew just how to put it to make her truly understand his last statement. Bringing his gaze back up to meet hers, he spoke. "My birth surname is Zaraidd. I am the adopted son of the Alphess Erani. I'm the desert brat she made someone's child again." A light breeze picked up and ruffled his fur as he turned toward the firey sky. He would have liked to tell her encase she wasn't already aware, but it was something you had to come to know on your own. To be claimed by somebody, it was a very special gift.