Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah
06-23-2014, 10:58 AM

I can't feel the way I did before

Don't turn your back on me
"Undoubtedly you would," she agreed without rancor, unconcerned with his words. Her tail flicked behind her not out of annoyance, but with all the contentedness of a cat lapping cream. "Family is, after all, family." He did not, she noticed, bother to claim he believed Erani would win, whether he felt that way or not. That was telling enough to her, and she added it to her growing file of intelligence concerning that particular pack and it's members. Not much, as yet, but growing.

"Well, no good to worry about it all the way up here is there?" she continued, her ears flicking dismissively. "The battle will go as the gods will and little there is for mortals such as us to do in such matters without doing dishonor to the ones we would seek to protect. Perhaps a sacrifice to the gods for their favor, but little else, ja." And for her that was the end of it. Perhaps if the challenge went awry for the male's adopted mother they would travel to Ebony and give strength to their ranks, or perhaps not. If the gods showed no favor to the current alpha of Valhalla, would she and her son really be worthwhile members anyway?

I won't be ignored

Time won't heal this damage anymore