Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
06-23-2014, 11:24 AM

Athena was interested to hear the woman's title and status. She liked that several queens had come seeking alliances, though it did make her wonder if she should be doing the same for the packs that had yet to come visit. That would be something she could ponder later.

Katja's concerns were valid ones and with the darker female's serious tone she took the questions as what they were, serious questions, and not as any form of insult. "My father passed his rule onto me permanently. I was the heir and when he decided he wanted to turn his attention elsewhere I stepped into the role. There is no worries of me leaving anytime soon, should I have any say in it, and any agreements we come to shall be honored as long as the Armada family rules Glaciem," she replied, wanting to dash any uncertainties the woman had in her rule immediately.

Moving on, Athena added, "I am always happy to form alliances with like-minded packs. I don't ask for much, only that if we need your assistance you will be there for us and we shall do the same for you, weather it be in a case such as the epidemic we just recovered from or in a time of war."

Speech
Thought