size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
06-23-2014, 03:44 PM

Esti found herself on top of her brother, his arms around her neck. From a distance, it might look like they were hugging... Really violently. Her teeth had hit their mark, but the hold wasn't anything amazing. She had the advantage by being on top, but her brother was otherwise matched perfectly to her.

Before she had much of a chance, her brother returned an attack. He bit into the right side of her face, his teeth biting on either side of the base of her ear, right above her cheek. The tender skin was protected by fur, but only enough to guard from serious injury. Blood trickled from the wound into her ear, giving her the urge to shake her head and causing her eyes and nose to crinkle as she resisted. A growl pulled through her chest, but was cut short as Laufey rammed her stomach. Esti felt bile rise into her throat as she audibly gagged, letting her grip on her brother go, causing her head falling into an odd position from Laufey's grip near her ear. Her vision tunneled slightly, and then went red.

Esti's shoulders rolled as she tried to jolt downward, aiming to drop her weight fully on her brother while her head twisted to get another grip on the main portion of his neck, right in the middle; hopefully a more painful grip than the first time. Her ears stayed back, afraid of giving her brother more room to attack. The two were in gridlock, neither having much room to move. If she could slam down on Laufey, maybe his grip would break and Esti could pull away, or maybe if she got a good grip on his neck, she could strangle him into submission, it didn't matter to her. Her fur was raised in anger, her eyesight oddly sharp and red. This was anger like Esti had never felt before, though maybe she was caught in the moment. She was totally caught in the moment.

Fight for Dominance (and the bone)
ROUND 2 OF 3
ATTACK: Dropping her weight down, twisting to bite the meaty part of his neck.

DEFENSES: eyes scrunched, nose scrunched, ears back, shoulders rolled

INJURIES: Ear bleeding at base, bruised stomach, though not enough to knock the breath out of her.
"Speech"
'thoughts'