size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
06-23-2014, 05:18 PM
for novel < 33

Zlata's tail would wag just as excitedly as her own, the girl was obviously happy to have finally made it home. She would nuzzle her, and Novel would return the favor, tousling the fur of her scruff. The younger girl would look back up and Novel's ocean blu eorbs would meet with her mercury ones. "I missed you too, Novel! How are you? You look so sick...I mean I heard there was a sickness but you never expect it to be the ones you love, ya know? Are you alright?" She would just smile, the sickness was gone and all was well. "Yes, I'm fine. The cure was found, and all is well. Everyone is slowly getting better." She would mirror the girl's movements, taking a seat herself. "Have you seen Australis around? Oh he must be such a grump. Probably driving Aurora and Magnus CRAZY. They haven't gotten sick too, have they?"
At the mention of her family Novel's ears would fall to her skull. Was this responsibility really going to have to weigh upon her? She would take a deep breath, and try to scoot closer to Zlata. She couldn't bring herself to say anything at first, her tongue would be tied as she looked through sad eyes at the orphan. She would shake her head, and try to explain. "Aurora.. is gone Zlata. Australis left not long after she passed. Magnus has only left but a few days ago.. I'm so sorry."

"speech"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]