Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-23-2014, 09:45 PM
Did she have any family? That sentence hung in the air as it caused her to give a small whimper. The only family she ever had was her adopted father, Anuke, but, she wasn't sure where he was or if he was even still alive. She heaved a small sigh and looked to Chrono who was still spread out in the cave, and she hung her head down.

"My mother and father were killed when I was a pup, but there was this older wolf who basically raised me and took me in until I was two, and I had been alone ever since. All I remember of my parents were me playing with them when I was a couple weeks old, but then I lost them forever due to humans, but luckily you don't have any around here," she exclaimed and stood up, sitting on the entrance of the cave and focused on the stars that shone as if they were tiny gems.

"May I ask what your story is like about your family?" She asked in her kind tone, showing a gentle and compassionate tone like she had always used to other wolves to make them more comfortable and content around someone like her.