Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-23-2014, 10:23 PM

She had lost her parents, Just like me, he thought. But not quite. Chrono never longed for his parents. Never. He wondered what it was like to play with a father, or the nuzzle closely into a mother. He would never know the feel, even a mate couldn't show him that kind of love.

And she finally asked, his story. His family, well it was a wreck before it was wrecked. He noticed she stood and made her way to the mouth of the cave, so he rose and sat beside her. He turned his head to eye her, she giving him a kind and gentle touch of her own eyes. "I was separated from my brother a little more than a year ago." He looked away as he spoke, looking out at the clouds that spread themselves around the moon. "My parents." A sentence struck, "Hah, They can rot in hell." His chin flicked as he let out a single chuckle. He didn't look back to her this time. His eyes remained stuck on the ocean.

Hey laughed a little in his head; if the woman was so stuck on the Glaciem heaven, she probably wouldn't like the thought of him disrespecting his parents. Especially since she had lost hers and it seemed to be a touchy subject on her part. But she was willing to share her sadness, so he would share some of his hate.

Walk "Talk" Think