Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-23-2014, 10:31 PM
"I understand you have had a hard time with your parents, but, the past is in the past and you must now lean on what is in your life now. I have joined Glaciem because I am only one of the few kind and gentle wolves in it, and some of the males don't like me because I am too soft for their liking, especially when the leader thinks so, but, there is another high ranked wolf who is very nice and kind like me. Please, stay strong and keep your head held high, and you can do anything," Esperanza spoke as she lied down and placed her head on her paws. Her emerald eyes shown some sadness that reflected and she looked to the end of the cave.

"Chrono, I know you say no one is showing you love, but I am trying my best to and yet your so stuck on hate and getting even that you don't want love to enter your life." She said in a truthful tone and soon stayed silent and listened to him speak some more before she spoke anymore. She wanted to help him; but, how could she when he wouldn't give her a chance?