Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
06-24-2014, 05:18 PM

Vereux didn't know much about Liberty, he was much too young to remember the fight that Isar went through to gain the woman. Yet still he knew that Liberty was important to Isar, or rather she loved him like the few loyal members that remained. Which was something he'd use to his advantage to have her help make Glaciem an empire his father would be at ease to die in peace with. His dark colored ears would flick, and on top of that Liberty had been his idol when he simply dreamed of being king. She was a beautiful lady, with even more strength that Glaciem needed after the blow they had taken from Sendoa's rule. His green eye would move to her cat as well. He felt like a moron for yelling at them during the time he was sick.
"I would like to discuss you being in charge of a training schedule for the pack. You have worked beside my father for some time and I feel the need to trust you with this. I'd like to hear your thoughts on what we should do with training and how regularly. You are more experienced in the art of fighting than I am." Even if he was king, he was not afraid to admit he was young and many members had seniority over him when it came to war. Vereux would keep calm, but his stature would not move either. He was so different, it was amazing to him even how he had gotten this far.

Speech,