ardent

A NEW ERA BEGINS

Akemi

gems
size
build
player
07-01-2014, 09:23 PM

The girl would listen to others, waiting for Hati, and then, as he spoke, voicing some of his own thoughts and wishes, the girl would turn, though her gaze shifted to the woman. She was not at all impressed either, and not just because of Hati?s choice, though his leaving guaranteed the girl would leave this place behind as well. ?Perhaps Cataleya may have left, though you do not stand here alone. You stand with the Covari Queen, watching over you just as my brother has said. You claim this pack will be neutral, and take in the good and bad, however I do not doubt that any wish the Covari Queen might have you will answer.? The small woman spoke the words coldly, and she lifted her head, sharpness in her eyes.

?I am Akemi Miu Hroovitnisdottir, and I once held the rank of lead hunter in this pack. I fought and proved my worth, shedding my blood to get into this pack. A pack you just had handed to you. For the rest of your members sake I can pray that you will in time prove your own worth. I, however, will not be staying here. Good day to you all.? The girl could smell that something dark was brewing, and she would not remain to be part of it, especially not if Hati wasn?t there with her. Words spoken, the girl would trot after Hati, leaving Arcanum behind.

{{Ooc:: Exit Akemi unless stopped.}}

talk, think