Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
06-24-2014, 07:00 PM

She would hold her own against him, as his own even breathing remained as he observed her. Obviously he enjoyed what she had to offer him visually on the outside, and he had every intention to explore the inside as well. He would smirk mischievously as he continued around, her playful banter hiding the way she really felt. "That depends...do you know anyone who would be so talented?" She didn't know who she was dealing with it seemed, there were none better in all of Alacritia. He would just growl playfully in response. She would jump as his teeth met her flesh, as she recovered her luscious tail would caress his chest encouragingly. He would not miss her batting lashes, and the lusty pit that would develop within his chest. He could feel her sparks falling upon his skin. The fire would soon be started. "It will take a real man to make me beg. Begging is always a last minute resort, in my opinion...I surely hope you don't need to turn to such a tactic?" Again, she would show him her inexperience, as he traveled back up her side his teeth would meet gently with her spine. Erotic nips placed evenly as he made his way to her neck and up to her golden gilded ears. "You will be begging at the last minute, that's for certain." He would smirk, he couldn't disagree with her more. "With holding yourself long enough for your partner to have to grovel for release, that takes an experts touch." He would whisper in her ear as their skin would touch, electricity would run over his pelt in the form of visible blue sparks.

"Speech"