Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
06-24-2014, 07:46 PM

Her skin would give of vibrant sparks of white and gold as she shivered under his touch. She would shudder more visibly as his words would caress her delicate ears. She would feel his touch, and would succumb quickly leaning into his side blissfully. More bright colors would spring from their pelts as he felt himself ignite. Small tongues of flame would jump from his pelt and disappear as they leapt away from him. She would move closer, her movements mirroring his own, he would like to think that he was teaching her how to do things. She would run down his frame, eliciting tiny shivers as she went. He would feel her nibbles at the base of his tail, an encouraging growl would resonate within his chest as she looked back to him. "Experts must teach those who have yet to master the skill...unless you are too heartless to prove your worthy?" Her tail would once again entice him as his lips pulled back into an evil grin. "Oh, I think you know how worthy I am already." He would growl as his teeth would again find the base of her tail. His movements slyly moving down her long appendage.. His tongue would caress her softly, but would quickly retreat and his incisors would return to her spine.

WORDS HERE