DesireƩ

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-26-2014, 02:15 PM

Like a mad woman she was! Worried sick for her love to return... to her, has she wrapped her sweet arms around another?

Desiree had thought Viridiana had left withought a single trace, or did she even care. She had left with ought so much as a single goodbye, or explanation for her where abouts. The purple nymph was angered, infuriated to be left so easily. But as soon as she heard the call she knew; how could she stay angered any longer? a weight lifted of her shoulders, relieved to know her love was within their territory, for so long desiree had yearned for her presence. The Rani would waltz forward, light paws skimming the snows surface until finally chewing away the distance left between them. " Viridiana.... where have you been?" It came out much softer and quieter then expected, but still the oracle wanted explanations. Her Small crown would caress vi's cheek, Desire?s smaller body leaning into her wifes. " I missed you... i thought you left Covari.. i thought you were leaving me!" The queen would think about it no longer, instead looking upon Vi's condition. At first she thought she where simply waiting, resting until Desiree showed her face but now? It would seem new battle scars and wounds where beginning to show. " Whats happened? Are you alright, oh vi..."

Is she in pain? what sort of drama had she gotten herself into from being alone. " Are you able to stand? Please say you destroyed whoever hurt you... if anyones hurt you." If her mate had been maimed or even killed... Perhaps desiree would be even darker then she'd imagine, she would only think about War. Mismatched gaze would look her over, still thrilled to be in her presence once again. The sickness had now gone, Covari seemed to be growing rapidly [far greater then she'd ever imagined] and everyone was once again healthy.