Ellis

gems
size
build
player
06-26-2014, 03:01 PM

"Go and Wander." Said my heart.

...and so I would wander.
The young woman was, in many ways, happier day by day. It had been hard to witness the truth of what she feared, however, in that something had been wrong with her children from birth. Blindness... It had captured both children. Tyrion was completely blind, his orbs fogged over, whereas her daughter had a single orb that had a light film over it. The girl said she could see out of it a little, though Ellis was certain that the vision would start going more and more in that eye as she aged. Ellis hadn?t expected it, though there had been another in her family blind. A sibling. Though the cause had been cataracts. She wondered, if only to herself, if cataracts might claim her daughter?s other eye, leaving her just as blind as her sibling.

None the less, however, Ellis loved the little bundles more than she had ever loved before. They were perfect, her children, giving her a reason to live, a reason to be strong. Tyrion, even despite his blindness, fought to overcome the handicap, and Ellis hadn?t worried much on that yet. But both he and Theisinova were nearing the time where they would be heading outside into the world for the first time... And the mother was prone to more anxiety about it. But it was not just her own children she worried about that outing with, but Othello?s as well. She had been staying with her friend, aiding her with Revenge and Mercy, the two beautiful children the other had birthed. She felt love for them as well, as strong as she felt for her own.

Othello was still recovering, and Ellis had no problem helping care for all of the children. Her little Nova and Ty seemed close to the other woman as well, and though she had told her daughter countless times that Othello wasn?t her mother as well, the girl insisted it was so, and that she was just special cause she had two mom?s and Scorpion to look up to. Thank goodness something good had come into this world again.

Ears would perk, worry gripping her as she heard Ty?s yip. Teal-green eyes scanned the cave, realizing with horror that the boy wasn?t within. The woman would shift carefully, trying not to disturb the slumbering Mercy and Revenge, and padded to the entrance, relief washing over her when she saw Othello standing with her son. Bless that woman, Ellis could count on her for anything she was sure. She would smile lightly, giving a nod to Othello. ?Good morning Othello. Feeling a little better this morning?? She hadn?t realized yet the other had hunted for her, and would more often that not encourage her to rest, rather than go out just yet. Gaze would flick to Ty, one ear tilted back in the direction of the cave should the smaller pups start crying for attention.

?Tyrion... You need to make sure you let me know before you go out next time, okay?? Her words weren?t scolding, but she hoped that the boy would do so. What would she have done if he?d gotten lost? Hurt? She would stop the train of thoughts there, not wanting to make her anxiety for him worse.

"Speech"
"Settle down." Said my heart.

...and so here it was I would settle down.