Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
06-26-2014, 08:40 PM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2014, 08:48 PM by Crucifix.)

Tracking down his sister had perhaps been one of the hardest things he had done. To catch wind of where she had gone, there were no scent trails this late on and he could do little more then go off the word of another. He was astounded at Twigs disappearance and when at last he set paw on the Silver Island and her scent gusted against the wind he would at last breathe a deep sigh of relief. But there was more, there was a another person?s scent so entwined with hers they were almost one, there was an extra scent as well, something warm and sweet with the undertone of motherly.

The boy would approach the den with the only the barest hint of caution. He vaguely knew Alpine, had met him within the pack borders and each knew their ties to Twig, he knew the neither of the pair would feel threatened with his approach. All the same he would not immediately enter, that scent was stronger now and at last he identified it ?TWIG? he boomed, perhaps a touch to loudly and barrelled into the den. He stopped before he reached her and let out a soft gasp of delight. ?I?m a uncle and you didn?t even tell me!!? he teasingly accused as he crept forward to eye up his sisters little children.

"Speech"
'thoughts'