ardent

circumstances

Ahmose

gems
size
build
player
06-26-2014, 08:45 PM

Silver head would dip slightly as the stranger introduced himself as Crucifix. The young man was respectable and obviously had a strong head on his shoulders.The thought of him leading his own pack was an image that would not surprise Ahmose.

At the males next question Ahmose would nod his silver head once more, a light smile capturing his features.

"I haven't been here long, but I will call this place my home. The wood is rich with prey, very silent, very serene. It surprised me to find so much life here in the winter. I suppose the prey have found the trees and shrubbery quite comforting. There is also a steady water supply that works it's way around the wood."

His eyes would drift around the area, contemplating the pros and cons. It seemed to be the perfect area for a pack. And hadn't he been searching for a pack to align himself with? Crucifix may very well have been a message from the gods themselves. With this in mind and warmth for the future growing in his heart, Ahmose would again meet the gaze of the man.

"I make my own den in a hollow beneath a willow root. I see no reason why other dens can not be made in similar areas throughout the territory. Seems to me to be a perfect area for a pack." He would encourage the man. Circumstances seemed to have been smiling on him this perfect winters day. First with the promise of at least a week of meals with the deer, and then Crucifix.