Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
06-26-2014, 08:53 PM

The conversation would continue and Crucifix would seat himself on his hunches. His eyes would flick to the prey just once, the carcass of their kill was still warm and would stay fresh a while without his worry, especially with the winter cold. The boy before him, who had called himself Ahmose would go on to explain about Weeping Woods, that he had found a home here and how well he knew its layout. This one conversation told him more about this land then what he could have found by himself in a day. More than this, it told him this boy was proud of his home here and that was something Crucifix couldn?t take away from him.

Before he could worry further, Ahmose would continue and a grin would find its way upon Cru?s more once more. ?Yah know what? Your right, it sounds perfect, and I bet we could work something out. You clearly know this land better than me already, and I think you would be an asset. Me having a pack isn?t a done deal yet, I have some more things to work out but if I can succeed I want you in my pack, in a lead position ? how does that work for you?? Things really did seem to be working themselves out, he could scarcely believe how everything was unfolding before him, and he was beginning to understand that it was right for this pack to happen.