Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
06-26-2014, 09:59 PM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2014, 11:06 PM by Crucifix.)

Twig had seen him and made no protest so he would move closer still until he was right beside her, whee he would lie at an angle to here with his nose on her chest, peeking over her form to where the little bundles lay. Still their eyes where closed and he knew he had not missed out on much. Regardless, he already missed the time he had lost. "Ooooh" he breathed in wonder as he watched there soft breaths and tasted their scent on his toungem he loved them, already he loved them like his own.

"Little faun and coal" he cooed to their forms before moving his gaze again to twig "you kept the nickname tradition" he breathed. He was almost speechless with the moment, in fact he was shocked to feel the cool touch of a tear against his cheek. He had a speech all prepared for her to convince her to come with him but it was lost now and lol he said was. "Come with me twig. Come with me so I can share each of their moments with them. I'm making a pack for me and for you, and now I'm making it for them as well - a place they can live like kings and queens in peace and love. Come with me twig" he begged.

"Speech"
'thoughts'