Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
06-26-2014, 11:06 PM

He could feel the steady rhythm of Twig's heart beneath his check and the sounded reminded him of home, of family. Coming back to Twig after so long felt right, like nothing could ever change between the pair ? only leadership, pups, and mates of course... but compared to the bond he shared with her it all felt like nothing, steps in life with her beside him. She would nod her head at him, acknowledgement for what she had done with their names. A soft sigh would escape his lips and he would gently lick the part of her coat that lay beneath his muzzle.

Everything was perfect, and the soft words that escaped her muzzle would only add to the moment. Of course, it took two to make babies.. and well it hadn't registered in his mind early, now that it had he knew he would beat Alpine bloody if he didn't commit to her now. ?That's amazing Twig, this is all amazing, what you two have created? he whispered as he moved his muzzle towards her and gently caressed her cheek with his own. ?Sweet sister, I hope he says yes, and that you will come live with me? he purred. So much had changed in her life, he remembered the wreck she had been after Fern and Themesto, but now she had found something for herself. She had proved she could have a successful litter and found a mate that seemed willing to stick by her side. At last, she had found happiness and there was nothing in the world that could make Cru more happy.

"Speech"
'thoughts'