Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
06-27-2014, 06:02 PM

Excitement would be a gaining emotion in the tug of war between all that was going on in his head. The prospect of his own pack was beginning to get to him, a place where he could make their world right, could decide their land and help to train the young. The woman before him also seemed truly interested, which answered a lot of his questions of people following him. If even a strange would consider it surely his friends and family would be easier to convince?

?I understand, the creation of the pack is still in progress. If you like I can return to this spot in a few days time and you can let me know his answer?? he knew that organising a pack this way would take time, and he was happy to give everyone a chance to organise themselves and their lives. ?That's right I would remain friends with Covari, who are also a neutral based pack. Covari was the pack to find the cure and started the ground work for alliances when we sent out the cure to all other packs? he would explain, ensuring her that Covari was also in the mind of a neutral pack.

"Speech"