Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
06-27-2014, 08:44 PM

Cru felt more tired in that moment then perhaps he ever had before, even during the sickness. He was tired of being buffed between wolves. First with Othello, with her insecurity that in the end had lead each meeting to fights. Then.. then she had gone with Scorpion and not once did he ever hear her temper rise with Scorpion as it had with Cru, like that boy perhaps mattered to her more then Cru had. Then, despite it all she still had the gull to admit feelings for him, like throwing around his emotions was a past time.

Then there was Sib, whos nature and body had definitely appealed to him, and well they had almost done the deed, images of Vi had someone brought him to a halt, had dashed away the heat. Now, now he stood before that very woman and could feel the accusation in her body like a slap. For her he had not done it, but none of that mattered, because, because why? Why would it matter so much to either himself or Vi if Cru had slept with Sib? God, he felt so tired, so sick of love and woman.

The emotion seemed to drain from Vi now as well, but rather then tired ad Cru had become, she seemed instead to turn to stone. Somehow this was even worse, and the boys tail would curl about his legs in weary agitation. She would change the subject, but he could not yet, he could not let it simply go like that. In his weariness, he found his vocals parting more words then he otherwise would have let him say. ?Yes, Sib.. but we didn't get that far. We didn't because all I could see was you.? he threw back his shoulders in agitation. ?And I dont even know why. God, Vi, I dont even know why? was that tears prickling at the back of his mind? He scrunched up his eyes for a moment until the feeling past. Another sigh would escape him, he wanted to lay down hiss body and let the world pass him by. He had felt that way when Othello had confronted him with her anger, something about love, and the pain of it was more then he could deal with ? maybe he needed to stay as far from love as possible... maybe Scorpion had it right.

?Because... because these lands where vast, and flush with prey, and I thought they would do good to support you pack, the wolves needed it, our numbers where growing to vast? his voice was soft now, burning with self regret.