Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
06-28-2014, 01:42 AM

It was a relief to hear that nothing was wrong with Glaciem at the moment, but it was concerning in an entirely different way to know something was wrong with Eris herself. Athena had to perk her ears forward to catch the Overseer's soft words and as she listened she became slightly confused. There was no law that said the pack members couldn't travel as they pleased or that they had to tell the Queen when they were leaving. She liked when all of her subjects remained close to home, but it was not a requirement, especially for someone as loyal to Glaciem as Eris had been. So why was she telling her that she was traveling?

Eris looked away from her and the Queen's brows pulled together. Was Eris leaving permanently? If she was, why? "Eris... Feel free to travel as long as you need to, you deserve it after all you did during the epidemic, but why are you making it sound like you're not coming back? Is there something I can do? Is it something I've done?" Eris had been here in Glaciem for as long as she could remember. She couldn't imagine her home without Eris here. It was like imagining Glaciem without her father.

Speech
Thought
Others