ardent

ALL FOR YOU

Roman

gems
size
build
player
06-28-2014, 08:53 AM

She was expecting an attack- something from above. Adrenaline coursed through her, her hear hammering in her chest. It mixed with fury and endorphin's that sent the messages through her body to be relentless. She was surprised to feel Viridiana pull back, Roman's teeth taking a chunk out of her shoulder as the russet woman did so. Her muscles tensed to charge forward again- defenses falling back into place, as the other wolf spoke. 'Take your pound of flesh as payment. I deserve it. I will not come here again without permission good queen. I simply can't to pay a debt to a friend buried here. For that I apologize...' Roman spat out the flesh in her jaws, the skin landing at her feet. "Go." Her words were ice, nearly as icy as the gaze she fixed upon the russet woman, her fur still bristling. Blood still pooled down her face, and she knew she had to look a sight. She's watched the other wolf's head lower- and as she left, Roman would remain rooted to the spot, her gaze firm on the wolf leaving- and the border as it was crossed. A flicker of guilt burned in her mind, as she glanced down at the chunk her teeth had taken from the other wolf's shoulder. Had she overreacted? Letting out a sigh, she could feel her heart-rate slow, as her body slowly relaxed. Turning away, she began her walk back into the thick of the forest.

-exit roman-

Speech,