DesireƩ

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-28-2014, 09:39 AM

Her heart felt as though it was pounding heavily within her delicate body, Was her sweet Viridiana going to be ok? The Rani would take a deep breath of the crisp air, before calming down completely. So battered and bruised the Red babe was, and yet in the eyes of the purple nymph she was still perfect. Like the first day they met, oh how Vi promised her the world. And she did go through, winning them a pack and home. Desiree could never feel anything but safe in Vi's presence. The cure. Never would Des of even thought of the idea of using the cure for peace treaties and now that Viridiana had explained its only made Desire? feel guilty for even assuming that her wife would leave. A smile would press gently against her thin lips, pleased to hear the soft words be spoken aloud; Vi couldnt stay away for long. " You need a healer, i dont want those wounds to be infected, im sure the children would be excited to see you." Oh, Desire? still had news. Her dear Annabel was taken under Desire?s wing to nurture, the babe had yet to meet all the other children, but for now the news could wait.

Than another Reason for the queens departure would spill; and with that ache. Never has Vi talked about her family and to hear that her own nephew was brutally murdered was a shock to hear. How much hurt has she gone through? " Oh vi, i had no idea. You have every right to make them Pay and i hope they know they'll have the whole Wrath of Covari if the fools wish to avenge for there queen. They can all suffer, i do hope you got the queen bloodied and bruised." And oh so serious Desiree was, she'd do anything necissarry to show the fools how wrong they where to mess with the Sovari blood.

"Speech"