Svetlana

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-28-2014, 07:44 PM

cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:600px; border:1px solid #BORDER COLOR; background-position:Top; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#000000">

Aiko, her little sister, well, in some sort of weird way, would come to her side. Svetlana wasn?t incredibly close to Hajime and Elsa?s litter, though she couldn?t truly blame the pups for needing her mother?s attention and milk. She spoke, though her voice held almost a monotone tone to it. ?This is a pack meeting. The pack gathers together when they are called to discuss important news...? It was all she would say for now.

It wasn?t until Vaughan?s arrival that Svetlana truly stirred. Where?s Raisa? That was the million dollar question. Her heart would break at his voice, head lifting as a low whine escaped her throat. Then Kassander would sit by her, right before Katja began to speak, addressing all of them.

?Raisa is gone,?

Even though it was what she had expected the news crushed her. She felt something snap within, her chest suffering a deep pang, pressure causing the organ within to sink low. She started to shake, tears that had been fought against for now coming to bright blue eyes. She... Was gone. She had told Katja she was leaving and just left. Valeriya was gone too. A mother and a sister, irreplaceable, were gone. There were some minor changes... Though the most astonishing, other than the lack of two family members and Katja?s rise to Queen, was to happen to her.

She was named the new heir.

The title felt heavy on her shoulders, a weight that pressed upon her. The girl rose, the tears flowing freely down her cheeks as she crossed over to Vaughan, pressing her head against his shoulder as she let out a loud whine. ?Please don?t go...? Her voice cracked with emotion, begging, pleading the man to stay with Ebony. She couldn?t bear losing him officially too. Not now.

"Hear Me Talk,"

"Listen To Korrin,"

'Read My Thoughts.'

[Image: svetlana_by_myowncuttlefish-d963v5e.png]
[Image: svetlana_by_reflectedmemories-d8khd1u.png]
[Image: sig_zps8805ea78.png]