Nnoitra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-14-2013, 04:32 PM

The girl was blunt and he appreciated it. He felt as though he'd been running his legs off attending to the needs of the pack. He'd already been patrolling the border and answering questions. It seemed as though the new leadership would take a turn for something better. He had to hand it to Desdemona. She'd manage to turn the place upside down in only a day. Perhaps he wouldn't have to tear her rank from her. She'd held true to her word so far. The place was improving, slowly but surely.

The girls request threw him off guard. It'd been ages since he'd taught anyone. He hadn't had an apprentice since his own kids, even then that had been sketchy. She would be his first full apprentice if he decided to take her on. Head would nod though as he finally came to a decision.

"I'd be happy to teach you, but not only will I test your physical strength, but I will test your mental abilities as well. I am not fond of physical fighting, so your style would be based loosely off of mine. Can you handle that?"

If she could then he would train her. If not then she would have been better of asking Desdemona to train her.

Speech,